Budget Tip of the Day: Over the Door Wrapping Station
I love it when I come across fabulous space saving ideas, and this one is my latest chart topper. Many of you commented on my wrapping station, wishing you had extra wall space for one of your own. Well, now you don’t need an extra wall, you just need the back of a door–and everyone should have one of those. This is a chef’s pantry door rack. It’s so perfect for craft supplies, ribbon, paper, gift bags, boxes, and much more.
You can find it directly through this link at chefscatalog.com for just $29.95. It’s a great price for such a functional piece. Here is a breakdown of the the article from Better Homes and Gardens.
1. Keep gift tags in clear, lidded containers so you can see what you have.
2. Line up spools of ribbon on a shelf. Just unroll the length you need and snip.
3. Keep often-used tools like scissors and tape in the middle of the rack so they’re easy to reach.
4. Drape tissue paper over the bar of a shelf to keep it unrumpled.
5. Stand up roll wrap at the bottom of the basket. A heavy-duty rubber band stretched around the rack keep the rolls tight.
6. File a few gift bags and ready-to-assemble gift boxes in the bottom basket.
Come back tomorrow for another space saving idea.